We want to hear from you!
We work to reduce inequities in educational outcomes through a deliberate and explicit focus on where the need is greatest and where schools are most under-resourced. We strive to change practices and policies that contribute to equity gaps. Our work is infused with an awareness of the ways in which many groups are historically and systematically excluded from educational opportunities or marginalized within education structures and institutions.
• We intentionally choose to serve neighborhood public schools and communities that have been historically under-resourced and where the need is greatest.
• We support and coach our school leaders and teachers to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all students, particularly those who are achieving below their potential.
• We put diversity, equity, and inclusion front and center in our recruitment, hiring, and retention practices.
• We advocate for equitable policies across LA Unified that remove barriers created by policy and practice.
• We differentiate supports and resources to schools based on an assessment of their needs.
• We build school cultures that support students to graduate high school prepared to matriculate to a 4-year college with the skill set necessary to succeed once they arrive.
Get the latest to learn how the Partnership can support school transformation efforts in your district.