We want to hear from you!
We prioritize continuity of effort and a commitment to continuous improvement to bring about transformative and sustainable change. In an environment where schools and systems are simultaneously reliant on the status quo and vulnerable to perpetual change and reorganization, we pride ourselves in being a force of stability for our schools while pushing for evolution and growth.
• We have benefitted from the stability offered by having just one CEO during the time that the District was led by five different superintendents.
• A long-term, anchoring investment to launch and philanthropic funding have enabled our “slow and steady” approach to transformation. Multi-year grants allow us to follow through on initiatives that require long-term focus and commitment, in contrast to educational trends in practice that can change from year-to-year.
• We foster continuity of effort at the school level by supporting staff retention and coaching the ILT to plan toward multi-year goals that act as a stabilizing force for culture and climate.
• We secure a five-year MOU with the District and multi-year grants from funders that allow us to stay the course and follow through on initiatives even through changes in District leadership, policy, and practice.
• We act as a through-line on policy and systems change within the District and maintain a long-range focus on topics like equitable staffing and funding.
Get the latest to learn how the Partnership can support school transformation efforts in your district.